With the cold snap only just ending, it’s likely your heating has been working overtime this season.
Is your boiler in need of repairs in Croydon in Surrey? Fast Response Plumbers can cover all your boiler needs. Boilers are at the heart of every home, so when they break down, it can throw everything into disarray.
Here are some of the most common problems that affect gas boilers:
- No heating or hot water. Nothing is worse than getting in your morning shower and finding it’s stone cold. This problem is often because of a broken diaphragm and airlock, or the failure of motorised valves.
- Your pilot light has gone out. You can try relighting this yourself, but if you’re not sure, simply call our heating engineers and they can identify the problem.
- The boiler is leaking and dripping. This could be caused by a myriad of issues. It’s best to call a reliable heating engineer as soon as possible.
- Alarming noises, like banging or gurgling. When a boiler starts sounding like a robot suffering from a fit, it can be extremely worrying.
- There are issues with the thermostat, whether it’s losing accuracy or turning the heating off.
- Your radiators aren’t getting hot. Nothing is worse than getting home after a cold rainy day and finding your radiators won’t warm up.
- The boiler keeps switching itself off.
Whatever your problem in Croydon might be, our boiler repairs are quick, efficient and cost effective.
To get in touch, simply call 0800 952 0129.
Please click here to read our previous article.