Is your boiler in Dulwich in need of repairs? With winter on the way the last thing you want is no central heating.
Here are some of the most common problems that affect gas boilers:
- No heating or hot water. Nothing is worse than turning on your morning shower and finding the water is stone cold. This problem is often because of a broken diaphragm and airlock or the failure of motorised valves.
- The boiler is leaking and dripping. This could be caused by a number of issues, so it’s best to call a reliable heating engineer as soon as possible.
- Alarming noises like banging or gurgling. When a boiler starts sounding like a robot suffering from a fit, it’s usually time to get boiler repairs.
- There are issues with the thermostat, whether it’s losing accuracy or turning the heating off.
- Your radiators aren’t getting hot. Nothing is worse than getting home after a cold rainy day and finding your radiators won’t warm up.
- The boiler keeps switching itself off.
If you’re based in Dulwich, Fast Response Plumbers will quickly fix your oil or gas boiler, for the best possible price.
Read more about our boiler repairs in Dulwich.
Please click here to read our previous article.